Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Writing on the Wall

There have been messages all around me lately – literal writing on the wall. Most positive, some playful, all reminding me that the possibility of whatever it is that seems to be alluding me (happiness, contentment, serenity) is there, I just have to open my heart to receive it. 

It started with seeing this message all over the neighborhood I live in: 




And then I started noticing messages all around me. 









What messages have you been receiving lately? How do you open up to receive? 

2 comments:

  1. Not quite as literal ones, but little affirmations in the form of coincidences and synchronicity. Things are going the way they should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is Fine came in an tagged my bathroom mirror! (by invitation, of course). I've been itching to do a word-based graf project myself...

    ReplyDelete